Freitag, 26. Februar 2010

I'm not looking at you

Well hello there.
I'm not a smooth talker and that's why i'm just going to post a picture, haha.

don't be distracted by the red background, i don't like light bgs, they hurt my eyes.
Oh and the funny lines i drew are not a part of the ... wall she's standing at, they're merely helping me to define a light source.
Oh and i don't like colours, or in other words colours don't like me. That's why i draw everything in one colour and change the hue. Yeah i totally cheat orz

... Anyways, that serious looking girl is an OC, being part of a Game-project called "Tetris Hill".
And no, you don't have to fight gigantic Tetris stones, sorry.

She's something you could call "recycled" character because I use her nearly ... everywhere. Better get used to her coz I draw her alot. (btw her name is Akai or Karen. Haha.)

Bye then.

1 Kommentare:

Riaru hat gesagt…

Aiya, Tetris Hill? I'd like to know/see moar ._.

Kommentar veröffentlichen